Launched in November 2014, In Good Health is the only monthly general circulation newspaper to cover the growing healthcare industry in Western New York. It aims to be Buffalo’s leading healthcare publication covering the growing healthcare industry in Western New York.
Some places where In Good Health is available every month:
- Hospitals, medical centers
- Nursing homes
- Many banks, restaurants and diners
- Doctors’ and dentists’ offices
- Drug stores
- Grocery stores (all Tops Friendly Markets locations in the Western New York)
- Many other high traffic locations
In Good Health carries news and feature stories about local physicians and health services. It also brings columns written by professionals on a wide range of topics. In addition, In Good Health carries health tips, calendar of events, news from local hospitals and much more.
- Circulation: 35,000 copies.
- Free distribution (Available at more than 1,500-plus high traffic locations, including nursing homes, hospitals, doctors’ offices, grocery stores, banks, coffee shops, daycare centers, all Tops Friendly Markets locations and more).
- Distribution: Mostly in Erie and Niagara counties with some distribution in the surrounding counties.
- Readership: Healthcare consumers, providers, health professionals, anyone interested in health and wellness.
- Subscriptions: About 2,000 copies mailed to physicians and health professionals.
- Advertising: Low cost advertising rate (as low as $80).
- Content: News on healthcare, local physicians, healthcare industry. News you can use. Columns such as “Meet Your Doctor,” “Savvy Senior,” “Smart Bite” and “Living Alone.”
Specials issues on women’s health, men’s health, cancer, diabetes, teens, and many others.